.:: WhiteImage Privacy
Policy and our View on Spam
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information
with anyone unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted
to us is only available to employees managing this information for
purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request
for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of
providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
White Image is strongly opposed to sending unsolicited email. Under the terms of our SLA, White Image will not allow a customer to use our product to distribute spam, nor allow unsolicited commercial email (UCE). In regards to our enterprise software solution, White Image will not knowingly sell to companies that send or plan to send UCE/spam.
Definition of Spam from Mail Abuse Prevention System
An email is spam if:
1. The recipient's personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND
2. The recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND
3. The transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
We also consider spam
4. Any email advertising illicit or illegal activities.
5. Any message sent to email addresses which were not provided by the recipient, including those collected from newsgroups, web sites, and domain registration information.
White Image's Commitment:
- White Image DOES NOT send out unsolicited email (UCE/Spam).
- White Image DOES NOT knowingly do business with any company that participates in sending UCE/Spam.
- White Image DOES NOT sell or exchange personal information from our opt-in lists.
We expressly forbids the transmission of unsolicited commercial email and unsolicited bulk email.
Regulations for List Owners
1. License Agreement: Each mailing list administrator is required
to agree to a license agreement which requires that all members of
their mailing list must have established a relationship with the list
2. Mandatory Unsubscribe Instructions: All messages sent via White
Image will include instructions for recipients to emove their email
addresses from the mailing list from which the message was sent.
3. Account Termination for Abusers: Reports of unsolicited email may result in the cancellation of a mailing list account without refund.
As a list owner, you are fully responsible for any third party's adherence to our policies for lists which you obtain and use in our system. Any violation of our policies by third parties will be seen as violations by you, and will subject your account to corresponding disciplinary action, termination and fees.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review